- Today's guest is actor Michael FIshman, We cover all the things from his producing career, writing, directing, producing and of course his role as DJ on Roseanne and the Connors.
- Michael Fishman started his acting career at 6 years old playing D.J. Conner in ABC's Golden Globe® Award-winning iconic sitcom, Roseanne. Throughout its nine-season run, Fishman was twice nominated for Best Young Actor Under Nine Years of Age in the Young Artist Awards and won the 1995 Young Artist Award for Best Performance: Young Actor in a TV Comedy Series.
- After Roseanne ended, Fishman earned venerable guest roles on Seinfeld and Walker, Texas Ranger; as well as a recurring role on Hitz, alongside Andrew Dice Clay. In addition to television, Fishman's feature film credits include A.I. Artificial Intelligence, directed by Steven Spielberg; and a recent appearance in Undrafted, alongside Jim Belushi and directed by Joseph Mazzello. Fishman was also the co-host of The Roseanne Show with Roseanne Barr, which ran for two years.
- In addition to acting, Fishman has had success as a producer and even started working behind the camera doing set building, set design, camera operation, assistant directing and props. In 2007, Fishman was part of the art department group that was Emmy®-nominated for Outstanding Set Design/Art Direction on Sports Science.
- Last year, Fishman reunited with his television family on the revival of Roseanne, and this year, he continues the journey on ABC's spinoff of the groundbreaking family series, The Conners.
And here is more about us!
Have a question? Email us below!
Love the show and want to help support us? Click the link below and consider joining our Patreon for exclusive content and a shout out on the show!
Be sure to follow us on social media for all the latest podcast updates!